What's new

"Monsters, Inc." - digital projection (DLP) (1 Viewer)

For those of you in the Chicagoland area...
Today's (10/28/01) Chicago Tribune has a "Monster, Inc." ad that is showing the movie will be presented in DLP at the South Barrington AMC 30.
This is the same theater that showed "Final Fantasy" in DLP over the summer.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
For anyone in Toronto, I think they are also showing at the Paramount in DLP downtown at Richmond st.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
While I haven't had official word on this yet, it's likely that Monsters Inc will be shown digitally on Screen #5 at Silvercity Riverport in the Vancouver, BC area.
I'm torn on if I'll go see it digitally presented because I'm not sure if the Ep2 teaser will be shown at the digital presentation. I guess I could always go twice.
M.
Link Removed

Paul W

Second Unit
For the Dallas area movie-goers:
As expected, Cinemark Legacy will be showing this in DLP.
Woo hoo!
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks