What's new

Looney Tunes - Golden Collection & "Share the Love" discount (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Is there anyone here who has ordered this thru Amazon who is willing to send me the "Share the Love" discount on this title. If so, thank you very much. :) :)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
If someone has already ordered it, it is a bit too late now to send the Share the Love discount. You can only send that when you are making your order.

It is too bad Amazon is only offering a 30% off price at the moment. The Share the Love discount will get it down to 37% off. I wonder if any B&M stores may offer it at 40% off. Still, when you add in tax then the Amazon price with Share the Love is close to even then.

Neil

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Find the Borders 40% off coupon and go to a B&M and hopefully, if they have it, will give you the 40% off

Paul Drake

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you that are Sam's Club members, their price ($39.86) is the best I've seen. It beats many e-tailers as well.

Sam's has been hit and miss lately with DVD prices. I've been disappointed that many of their opening day prices for single disc DVDs are considerably higher than even their sister store Walmart.

On the other hand, their box set prices are often lower than anywhere else. Please note that I don't have a COSTCO in my area, but I've heard they have good prices as well.

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_s...cfkjdgoodfkh.0

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Sam's Club already has a price for it? Not bad. It is not due until October 28. I belong to BJs and they sometimes have as good prices as Sam's Club, but they don't have much if any online presence as far as I know.

Anyway, Jeff, I'm sure people will keep you in mind when they order it.

That Borders coupon is hard to believe (though people in that thread seem to have got it working), but it probably won't still be around by the end of October anyway.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks