What's new

Looking for a nice 32'' lcd (1 Viewer)

mossyoakman

Auditioning
Real Name
chad
Ok Im looking to spend anywhere from 450 to 800. I just need something that I can play the 360, DVD, Cable. I would like it to have hdtv if possible. Can anyone help me out?

dan-0

Stunt Coordinator
Why LCD?

Get a sony xbr crt. Save a sh!t load of money and get a better picture to boot.

TicoTVA

Stunt Coordinator

Samsung LN-S3241D , & Sharp LC-32D40U are a couple good brands to consider. I know the Samsung has a specific game mode.
Both set are 720/768 and look really nice. They are closer to the 800 range.

TicoTVA
[email protected]

Dennis-hp

Agent
If you stuck with the sub-$800 price point, I'd say get a Vizio. For the money you can't beat their picture quality and connectivity. Sure, The Samsung's, Sharps and Sony's have better picture quality..but at a substantially higher price. Check out some places that have done reviews on the 32" LCD....."PC World" comes to mind...I think they rated the Vizio higher than the aforementioned three..due to it's low price and excellent picture quality.

I'm buying a 32 inch LCD and my choice is between the Samsung LN-S3251D and the LN-S3292D. For my eyes, these sets display the best LCD images I've seen on a 32' set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks