What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

International LE BOUNTY (THE BOUNTY) (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
The Bounty is such a classic movie it is really hard to understand why it has never been release on Blu-ray for Region A. Through Blu-ray review I was able to purchase "The Bounty" from Amazon.fr. This was a break through movie starring Mel Gibson, Daniel Day Lewis, Liam Neilson and the always fantastic Anthony Hopkins. The video is excellent lots of color, detail and depth in the many colorful outdoor scenes of the sailing in the oceans and of course Tahiti. The English audio track is Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0. The audio was very good excellent surround sound subwoffer was booming during many of the action scenes.

Maybe there will be a Region A release for this great movie sometime in the future. In the meantime this French release will do just fine.

Video; 1080P/24
Audio: French Dolby Digital 5.1 / English Stereo 2.0
Region Code: Region-Free ( the Blu-ray played with my player set to region A I assume region-free)
Subtitles: French with an OFF switch.

39791_large.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks