What's new

Law & Order 05-14-03 - How did it end? (1 Viewer)

Steven L

Stunt Coordinator
I missed the end of last night's Law & Order. I saw up to the part where

the kid met his real mom and sister in the McCoy's office but didn't know who they were.

What did I miss? How did it end?

Thanks in advance...

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
In case you missed it, the boy was the sniper, not the "father". He did it to protect the man who kidnapped him, kind of Stockholm Syndrome gone wild.

The boy was found not guilty by reason of mental defect, due to the fact that he was traumatized by the kidnapping and the isolation from society imposed by his "father".

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
It turns out that the kid was kidnapped by who we thought was his father. His real father died in a car crash. Kidnapper makes off with the kid, who has lived with him for the last 10 years. The kid believes the story told to him by his fake father that mom and sis died in a fire. When the show up he refuses to believe that they are his real realitives.

The kid gets charged with murder, goes on trial and is eventually found not guilty by reason of mental defect. Lots of ‘who is really responsible’ type of comments by everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks