What's new

Knight Rider on Blu for Halloween? Hell yes! (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Sweet - I am so getting this!

Mill Creek Announces Blu-ray Disc for 'The Complete Series'!

KnightRider_Complete_BLU_MCE_e.jpg

Now I just need me some A-Team on blu and I'm set for life!

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Netflix is streaming A-Team in HD quality, so I do believe a blu transfer would be quite lovely!

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
So ... Aspect Ratio for the BDs?

Universal HD aired the series in 16:9. I caught a few of those eps and the framing seemed surprisingly natural.

Scott511

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
The teasers are not included in the Japanese set. If they are in the MC version, I'll be double dipping.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Will the Set basically include all of the Features from the original release by Universal? The Knight Rider 2000 TV movie for example? Also, I am watching the 4 Universal released shrink-wrap sets I have and the DVDs buffer and skip. The original release has Double sided discs and this happens in whatever Player I play them in. Can I correct this by using a DVD Cleaning/Repair system ? Or is to a Flaw in the discs themselves and therefore I should purchase the New set (which Im considering anyway)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Also, I am watching the 4 Universal released shrink-wrap sets I have and the DVDs buffer and skip. The original release has Double sided discs and this happens in whatever Player I play them in. Can I correct this by using a DVD Cleaning/Repair system ? Or is to a Flaw in the discs themselves and therefore I should purchase the New set (which Im considering anyway)

There's no easy way to "fix" the double-sided flipper disc versions. The only way I have been able to watch the flipper versions without any skipping, freezing, pixelation, etc ... is to play them on a computer dvd drive.

But with that being said, at this point one is better off buying either the single-sided dvd discs re-releases of all four seasons, or the bluray version. (At the local nearby Walmarts, they frequently stock the single-sided dvd discs re-released versions of the first two seasons for $10 a pop or less).

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I Double dipped and Pre ordered the Set on Blu Ray. Is there any information about What extras will be in this set? Any more than the original Universal Releases? I am also assuming the Set will be Remastered? As I rewatched the Seasons original release, A few of them were slightly Grainy ..Or was this an issue with the Discs themselves?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks