What's new

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The average person could think this is a new Mission Impossible movie.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Does Cruise wear lifts in this film? :D Having read some of the books, I have a hard time seeing him as Jack Reacher.

That said, overall I did enjoy the first film.

Race Bannon

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
Does Cruise wear lifts in this film? :D Having read some of the books, I have a hard time seeing him as Jack Reacher.

That said, overall I did enjoy the first film.
I thought he was miscast when I first heard. Then I thought he pulled it off. Now when I read a Jack reacher book I picture an up sized version of Tom cruise in my head.[emoji1]

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I really liked the first one. The opening scene made me very uncomfortable the first time. It sort of felt like A Few Good Men with more action and less courtroom.

This trailer has me leary. It looks more like a cookie cutter action film than a mystery/drama/action hybrid.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I watched my blu ray of the first movie and I found it to be an ok action movie. Not Diehard great, but ok.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Why should anyone care how tall Tom Cruise is? Some of the comments in this thread illustrate why some short people are sensitive about it.

I used to be 5'11" now I'm 5'9". So all you guys commenting about height, beware, you may have shortness in your future. ;);)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks