What's new

Ironside season 4 Madman (Au) tv release in june 09 - as well as from Shout (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I'm glad we got the show to the end of the Eve Whitfield era on DVD. From this point on it would be icing on the cake from my standpoint.

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
Thanks for the great news! I don't get the newsletter, so could you please post here when IRONSIDE S4 is made available?

mustang

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
patrick

Originally Posted by The Obsolete Man

Checking my e-mail this morning, I saw a Shout Factory newsletter, and actually read it for once. And I'm glad I did.

Here's an excerpt from the e-mail

So, two seasons in one year... I guess that's good news. I also guess that Ironside is selling well enough for Shout to keep it going through Shout Select.
Mate Where Have You Been,Ironside S4 Came Out On DVD 15 Months Ago, Season 6 Has Been Out About 6 Weeks,Do a Google I Am Sure You Will Find It.

ToddR2

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd Rutherford
Patrick, season seven is coming soon (Nov. 10th, same day as It Takes a Thief, season one). Only those Luddites who refuse to purchase a region-free dvd player (or use the code for the dvd player they already have) are stuck on season three.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I do have a region free player now, but I will not buy foreign region sets for shows that stand a chance of still coming out in R1 and "Ironside" is clearly now back on target. Frankly, I feel like my patience is being rewarded (and besides I have boots already that are uncut so I want a R1 official release to replace those; a R4 one would be worthless for that since the boots would still be needed for portable purposes on other players).

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
Originally Posted by The Obsolete Man

Ironside S4 up for pre order, 10/19/2010 release date.

http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257313

I've just placed my order! Thanks for the helpful information.

This release, the Complete Thriller, and the upcoming completion of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, has made this a great quarter of an unexpectedly great year for classic releases!

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
Originally Posted by Jack P

Mine arrived today too!

And mine arrived on 10-14-2010 too! Hooray for Shout!

Immediately skipped to "Noel's Gonna Fly", which I remember from it's original airing!

Raymond Burr and Richard Basehart! For this VOYAGE/ MASON/ IRONSIDE fan, this is a true standout!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks