What's new

What Remaining TV Westerns Do You Want to See Released? (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know by chance why the episodes were shortened on DVD? The quality of the shows dvds are about the same as the encore showings. H&I actually had some HD prints of the show
When the show was transferred to tape in the 80s, they edited the episodes down by around 5 minutes, for I believe CBN. Those are the elements that have been available ever since as no one has wanted to bother going to the expense of remastering it from the original film elements.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't universal own this show? The recordings I have of the series are pretty rough. I don't remember this show ever having being re-broadcast. I would love to see Starz put it out. If it can get a release in 2019 someone must have been interested and wanted to test the waters.
Outlaws was one of the many rare shows aired on FoxNet in the late 80s, early 90s. Among some of the other series which they aired were Arnie, Roll Out, Judd for the Defense, Bracken's World, Cade's County, Karen, Blue Light, Peyton Place. Unfortunately, they didn't run their black and white series, like Bus Stop, Adventures in Paradise, Long Hot Summer, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks