What's new
World Wide Stereo

Infinity Entra Three series (1 Viewer)

eddieZEN

Second Unit
Does anyone own these, or ever heard them? They're selling at steep discounts right now, about $200 a pair since Infinity seems to have discontinued them.

The other tower speaker I'm looking at is the Mordaunt Short 902, also in about the same price range.

Would be used as front mains, 60% for music, 40% HT.

I'd love to be able to spend 3-5 times as much on speakers but right now the budget won't allow it.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Be suspicious of the large cabinets. If not braced well, they may ring some. But, according to the latest reviews of speakers like these, the added resonance may warm up the lower mids.

For the money, especially $215 / eBay/ harman audio shipped, it's these or the Athena's. Certainly not a waste of money!

I just got an Alpha center and am awaiting the 20's for mains. The center is well built for the $89 I paid, and so far is "mellow" and balanced.

eddieZEN

Second Unit
James & Colin,

Just wanna make sure that they're not like the Polk R20s: great bass but very thin on mids and highs. I already have a sub so I just want detail and accuracy at the other parts of the range.

When I was listening to Polk and Infinity car speakers, the Infinitys definitely seemed to have better mids and highs, but that might be apples and oranges to link car and home audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks