What's new

Inexpensive Balcony Furniture Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Well, I have FINALLY gotten back into my own apartment (after a long year of suffering the agony of living at home with the 'rents!!) and I'm now settled, I need to begin thinking about adding stuff to my balcony. So, does anyone have any recommendations for cheap, but decent quality furniture (e.g. a few chairs + table sets)?

mylan

Screenwriter
How cheap? I like the plastic (resin?) table and chairs. You get to pick your colors;they usually come in green, white, or cream, but they do blow over in a good wind.
I now have a glass top round table I got at Lowes and four wrought iron rockers that I have $300 in but am looking for a rectangle table. Home Depot has a decent set for $599 called the Florian that i'm looking at.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Cast aluminum can be an ideal choice for outdoor furniture. It can look almost as nice as wrought iron and has the added advantage of being light.

mylan

Screenwriter
Well, your choices are limited to the resin-type table and chairs. They are very durable, easy to clean, and look nice but you will have to watch for them to blow over in strong wind. I think the chairs can be had for less than $10 a piece and the table maybe 30-40, keeping you some change under a Franklin.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks