What's new

In-wall speakers (1 Viewer)

Basically I'm looking for suggestions. I have an H/K AVR-635. Currently, I have Klipsch F1 mains, a C3 center, and an SVS 20-39PCi. I'm building a new house, and my wife is VERY un-enthusiastic about having all of my Klipsch gear in the living room. (The SVS is going whether she likes it or not!!!) We will be putting a flat screen above our fireplace, and she does not want all the "equipment" out in the room. So, I've resigned myself to in-wall speakers. I need some suggestions. I know the sound will not be what I get from Focals in my truck, or the Klipsch's I have now, but I need something that will sound decent. They will be used for HDTV, mainly movies, and some music. I'm not looking to spend more than $500-$600 for 5 speakers. I'm open to eBay. Also, if you have some suggestions on mounting them to improve the sound, I'm all ears. I've done some searching on here and know this is not an optimal setup, but its either this or wait a couple years until I finish the basement. Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks