What's new

i wish i was as popular as dave (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

In addition to being extremely popular, it appears that you have to disappear from the forum to a substantial amount of time to acheive Rain/Dave status. So that's two strikes against you. ;)

But I'll be sure to tell Dave how jealous you are. It'll perk him right up. :D

Regards,

Joe

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
if you guys have a graphic you want to use, you just have to find someone to host it for you. heck, i'll do it for ya ... but i don't know how long i'll stay with my isp.

i think ... if you ask *really* nicely in the feedback section ... "someone" may even host it for you.

then, you just configure it in your control panel.

ps, i owe a kudos to mark hastings - he helped clean up my graphic. i like it much better now.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
I like ya... But only because you got me hooked on saying the word "junk".

AS IN:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Where was that guy... i forget his name... uhm, he had that flying teddy bear in his sig! Yeah, the guy with the teddy bear sig.. where has he been?

:p)

Michael Pineo

Stunt Coordinator

Is that a subtle way of telling Ted to leave?:D

The only way to be truly popular is to have the Pink Panther in your signature:D

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
well, i thought about putting a shot of my nostril, but then i figured rain would sue me for sig-infringement. and we all know i wouldn't have a nose-hair to stand on.

lol erik ... i totally forgot about that! maybe a pic of my junk would make a good auto-sig, but you all would need at least a 19" monitor. :)

as far as me leaving, once i become popular ... then i will leave ... and torment everyone with my disappearance. then, i will lurk the htf, waiting for the inevitable post:

whatever happened to ted lee???

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
It might help your cause if you could somehow get everyone to start using tedly as an adverb.

Such as...

Make love as tedly as possible.

Tedly for you, the bomb was a dud.

And they danced tedly across the stage.

Alternatively, you could go the adjective route, with the three levels of ted.

Ted - just plain Ted
TedLee-er - more Ted than plain Ted, but still not full tilt Ted
TedLee-est - the highest form of Ted that is achievable

That new DVD is TedLee-er than the previous release.

I think it is Ted, but I've seen TedLee-er.

This is the TedLee-est Christmas we've ever had.

Other members can provide their own definitions for tedly the adverb and Ted the adjective. And I'm aware of your fondness for lowercase, but I suggest you avoid using the forms ted, tedlier and tedliest since they eliminate your identity from the words entirely.

Brad

StephenA

Screenwriter
I'll off into the sunset with you Ted so we can achive the status of Rain and Dave, though it might be for different reasons.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Brad, reading your post all I can think of is Harvey Korman in Blazing Saddles, as Hedley Lamarr.

"That's TedLee."

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
the ted, I created from your last whinefest. Don't let anyone else tell you they did, I own the.

the Ted, If you create one more of these threads, my next thread is going be I wish I was as annoyingly insecure as the ted. Dude, you sniveled your way into your 15 munutes of fame. Now it's over. You're the Kaito Kailin of HTF.

and you're my buddy :emoji_thumbsup:

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter

Now don't be mean Zen, ted is just sad he's not popular. ted, maybe you should donate some money to us, then you could be as popular as you can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks