What's new

I can still remember the HD, Blue-ray wars (1 Viewer)

JackKay

Second Unit
Ernest Rister,
The real reason for Cameron's re-take is that cameras 678-1528 were destroyed by the blast and didn't get the shot and resulting weather interference caused static with the subspace reception on many of the recorders. Chinasia government, which is backing the movie, has insurence with World ConGlome Co. in Antartica so the retake is covered.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I wonder if this'll be the year the Red Sox will finally win the World Series?

[Yankee fan rhythmic chant]Two-Thousand-Four-or...clap, clap, clap-clap-clap[/Yankee fan rhythmic chant]

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It's about time, I'm sick of games pre-empting everything, now I can finally expect The Simpsons come on at its regularly scheduled time slot. The show has gotten really funny again after the past 20 seasons. I can't believe it's been on for 61 seasons. OH NO! THEY'RE COMING! NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WHETHER OR NOT FLANDERS KILLED HIS AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.....

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Think Monty Python. ;) Luckily, they just beat me up and made me a slave. It took me 10 minutes to write the last sentence. They broke all of my fingers but spared my thumbs for some reason.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
accidentally found this oldy.
thought it was funny

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
I hear the Lucas estate is re-releasing them on VHS next year (purely for nostalgia's sake, of course, but Steve Sansweet's grandson says these films have never looked better!)
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Todd_W_Zimmrman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd W. Zimmerman
Ah yes, I remember the "Every Movie Ever Made" DVD. It came just one year after they released all 190 Three Stooges shorts in chronological order (and in one set, no less) ... and 2 years after the Cubs won the World Series.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
I've been considering the PureBlack plasma paint for my downtime in the office, since I already have 2160 transducers installed. Any suggestions for reference quality material to show on this?

captainjoe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sam
Any chance we'll finally get those anamorphic versions of the original Star Wars Trilogy on SMUHD-DVD? And please no 3-D Edge Enhancment. It only makes older movies appeare to be 3-D, we all know how bad the "Super Final Better Than Ultimate Editions" of all 32 James Bond movies turned out.

P.S.
I don't think they ever should've picked Frankie Munez to play Bond. Daniel Craig is probably rolling around in his grave.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks