What's new

How cheap are you? (1 Viewer)

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
This morning, I re-used the coffee grounds from yesterday to make a new pot.

Beat that.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Without getting specific as to my plan, I will say this: Cubic Zirconia looks very much like a Diamond to the untrained eye.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
(I don't smoke), but my mom told me she was so poor when she was in college she used to go around picking up others' cigarette butts and smoking them.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
The local HOYTS cinemas will give you a free refill on any large-size popcorn or soda...

Even the ones left in the aisles by previous patrons.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Garret - Going to see a movie tonight, and I'll try that out.

The coffee tasted allright, a little stale though. However, it tasted much better than even a freshly brewed batch from the break room at work. I don't drink it for the taste anyway, only for the side effects. :D

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Bob's grandma wins.

(I don't smoke), but my mom told me she was so poor when she was in college she used to go around picking up others' cigarette butts and smoking them.
I've done that. Though not always for monetary reasons. Sometimes you just don't feel like going out to buy more smokes.

Fortunately, I've quit smoking since then.

I've also downed abandoned drinks in bars. The things you do in college....

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
My aunt buys 2 ply toilet paper and my uncle says it's too expensive. So he SEPARATES it!

Top that...on second thought, don't. It could have major EWWWW! factor.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
A friend's son was making a model of a human arm for a science project. He sent a broadcast email to the people on the floor of his building to "donate" red rubber bands to be used as tendons. For $1.00 he could have gone to Staples and bought a box. He's tighter than two coats of paint!

Sadly, people came around with red rubber bands....

Enablers!

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
Hmmm, I hope the person seperating the two ply isn't the same person who left the cig butt laying around for you to smoke... Ewwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks