What's new
World Wide Stereo

Home Theater Pictures: Mine is really Budget! (1 Viewer)

Matt Hobbes

Agent
Heh
I just got a digital camera so I thought I'd post my home theater, even though it pales to more than 90% of those on this forum! I just looked at Dave's post and his theater looks great. I did most of my research here before I bought my onkyos a year ago, and for what I paid, they sound pretty good. I'm auditioning some speakers/receiver/seperates right now for an upgrade, but I'm not sure if I want to purchase before my next move.

My Home Theater

matt

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Bummer :frowning:

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer

Shane Morales

Second Unit
Ok, first some non-ht comments

1. Love the Notepad and Hobbes graphics. Cool!

2. That dude on your tv is looking pretty goofy.

3. Best picture is 'My Chair'. Don't know why, but I got a good laugh from that.

Ok then. Looks pretty decent to me. Nice speaker config. I bought that very Onkyo for my parents and I really like it. Good setup.

Matt Hobbes

Agent
thanks Shane

I was watching the Roswell season 1 set. Oh you mean the fox news guy...heh heh I was going to take a picture at night so I could get a good screen shot, but I decided it looked ok. I'll do it eventually/
Oh, there's nothing wrong with Buffy!

You have pretty good looking theater there!
That is a big DLP tv!
oh and
"Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie Spring 2004 Softball Schedule" awesome

BrianKR

Second Unit
kewl lil setup Matt. :)
The addiction has begun!
My suggestion for your first/next upgrade would be..........
an XBox! :b

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
Matt, good start! Its a very clean, well done set up and I like the TV/equipment stand a lot.

My suggestion for the next step when you feel the upgrade-itis coming on would be a nice DIY sub.

Matt Hobbes

Agent
thanks everyone,

owen-
I've thought about a diy. One of my friends built all of his own speakers, so I wouldn't be shooting in the dark. That or maybe a PB2-Ultra since everyone praises them or a servo-15 since I've heard it already. But, I'm in a townhouse/duplex right now, and my neighbors have aready knocked on the door a couple of times for my little onkyo 8"...

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks