What's new
World Wide Stereo

Help me Pick!! (1 Viewer)

MichaelZee

Auditioning
I am a college student and I am looking to buy a nice flat-panel television for my room. The 3 TVs above are in my price range that I am willing to spend. I wanted some opinions from you guys on what you think the best deal is and the best TV is.
Also ..if you guys know of anymore good TVs in the 1500 – 2000 dollar price range let me know. I am doing my DD to make sure I get the best possible TV for my money. Thanks

P.S. I do know the difference in HD and ED but HD is a little out of my budget.

Wal-Mart

HYUNDAI 42" Widescreen Plasma ED TV - $1,694.00

Would not let me put URL

I was really surprised to even see a flat-panel at Wal-mart.

Circuit City

ESA 42" Widescreen Plasma EDTV Monitor (PDP4294LV1) - 1799.99

Would not let me put URL

Best Buy

Zenith 42" ED-Ready Flat-Panel Plasma TV with Picture-in-Picture – Silver – $2000.00

Would not let me put URL

O and sorry about the URLs .. i need 15 post to just put links .. sorry

Michael

728x90

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
The Panasonics are supposed to be about the best ED plasma pannels in the price range, most say they look alot better than the lower end HD plasmas. Ecost has the 42" 42PWD7UY for $1830 and the 37" 37PWD7UY for $1685.

Hope this helps :)

RaymondSteiner

Stunt Coordinator
If you have think about a projector, the infocus 4805 (one of the best budget proyectors if not the best) is at 1049.99 dollars at circuit city or a undisclosed price (hint, hint) at tv-authority, a sponsor of the forum.

MichaelZee

Auditioning
well here is the thing raymond a projector i dont think would go well in the small Apartments in this college town. and i dont think they will let me drill wholes in the ceiling.

I checked out the ESA and i have to say it really looks pretty good and at 1800 10% off and 48mons Finance offer i think it just might be the tv i might go with... but im still looking

P.S. i liked the panasonic alot it was right next to the ESA .. but it was way over my budget .. and i think the 48month finance offer is the way to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks