What's new

Hello HTF (1 Viewer)

Robbenz

Auditioning
Real Name
Robin Lynch
Greetings from Bmore.. My name is Robin and I'm currently in the midst of setting up what I hope will be a full fledged dedicated home theater room in my home. Two weeks ago this whole idea/effort wasn't even a figment of my imagination. But alas, I came across a SALE on TVs while out gift shopping and decided to jump on a large 60" TV as a birthday gift to moi. Any who..next thing you know I'm calling in the experts for consult on a design/install of a theater room. And once I get caught up on an idea I jump all the way in and start researching and googling and so I had the good fortune to happen upon this HTF site. I've since canceled delivery of the first TV and ordered a larger 70" instead. I'm waiting now for feedback with design and pricing from two HT installers. I found what I think is a great deal on an AV receiver and purchased that and will now move over to the other forum asking your advice/review on my receiver and reommendations for best speakers to complement it. I love listening to music and watching a good movie and had a basic stereo/component system with a decent surround sound configuration. I'm able to do better and can upgrade my sound system now to something much nicer and so I intend to do just that. I am soooo green at all this so please bear with me and THANKS in advance for any and all guidance/advice/opinions. Sincerely appreciatied. :) Robin

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome aboard Robin. Installers huh? Not sure you can do it yourself? We're a bit like Home Depot that way, you can do it it, we can help! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks