What's new

Head of the Class is finally seeing a DVD release with Season 1 coming out on 6/9/2020...details below. (1 Viewer)

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It is currently on Roku. I just started season 3

I tried Roku, but the outta nowhere commercials pissed me off and I never went back.

If they fit the commercials in the proper slots, I could've lived with it. But cutting in the middle of a line of dialog in the middle of a scene? I'll wait for the DVDs.

/unless they've fixed that in the last two months.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I tried Roku, but the outta nowhere commercials pissed me off and I never went back.

If they fit the commercials in the proper slots, I could've lived with it. But cutting in the middle of a line of dialog in the middle of a scene? I'll wait for the DVDs.

They haven't Ive noticed it several times

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters

What kind of commercials were there?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well, we're up to season 3 of the original series on DVD now, and the reboot is coming soon.

I was quite harsh on the idea of a reboot earlier, but an EW article I just saw softened me on the concept.

Bill Lawrence is producing, and Robin Givens will be reprising her role as Darlene. So, Scrubs and Ted Lasso guy, and a link to the original series. I'm actually going to give the new show a try now. But I still reserve the right to call it a "shitty, soulless reboot". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks