What's new

Just spotted some news regarding the entire series of Caroline in the City coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray on 6/8/2022...details below. (1 Viewer)

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Just spotted some news on Bill Hunt's The Digital Bits website that Caroline in the City will be available in complete form on both DVD and Blu-Ray on 6/8/2022, but no cover art as of yet but here is the snippet from his news section regarding this title and a few others of interest...

ViaVision Entertainment has unveiled their June slate of titles, all due on 6/8, which is set to include Blood & Treasure: Season One (Blu-ray and DVD), Anger Management: Collection Two (DVD), Baywatch: Seasons 1-5 (DVD), Caroline in the City: The Complete Series (DVD), Wanted Dead or Alive: The Complete Series (DVD), Stingray: The Complete Series (DVD), and Heartbeat: Collection Four (DVD).

If any cover art comes out for these respective titles, I'll be sure to post it here.

Wezzo

Second Unit
Just spotted some news on Bill Hunt's The Digital Bits website that Caroline in the City will be available in complete form on both DVD and Blu-Ray on 6/8/2022, but no cover art as of yet but here is the snippet from his news section regarding this title and a few others of interest...

ViaVision Entertainment has unveiled their June slate of titles, all due on 6/8, which is set to include Blood & Treasure: Season One (Blu-ray and DVD), Anger Management: Collection Two (DVD), Baywatch: Seasons 1-5 (DVD), Caroline in the City: The Complete Series (DVD), Wanted Dead or Alive: The Complete Series (DVD), Stingray: The Complete Series (DVD), and Heartbeat: Collection Four (DVD).

If any cover art comes out for these respective titles, I'll be sure to post it here.

Not sure how you have read into this that it's getting a Blu-ray release, but it's just DVD. :)

It's already had a complete series release in the UK, of course, and the individual seasons have had US releases too (albeit as MOD for the later seasons).

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Sorry for the mis-reads on the original post i made as I should have looked at that a bit more carefully on both fronts. My errors.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
On the plus side, Via Vision releases are not region locked. At least none of those I've gotten. I'd be interested in Wanted Dead or Alive. I'm sure they treat it better than Mill Creek.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks