What's new

Has anyone received there E.T. Ultimate from Suncoast? (1 Viewer)

MichaelG

Second Unit
I received an email on 10/19/2002 stating that my order shipped, but I still haven't received anything. Has anyone got there order from Suncoast yet?

-----------------------------------
Merchandise in this shipment:

2 E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Ultimate Gift Set) @ $22.94 each

Item(s) Subtotal:45.88
Shipping: 3.99
-----------------------------------

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I hope this doesn't seem redundant but I received mine as well on Wednesday. Hope it works out for you.

-Eric

MichaelG

Second Unit
Well I still haven't even received a notice from the post office in my mail box. Since I live in an Apt with a small mailbox they have to leave on of those yellow slips. Man it's almost been 2 weeks! I guess that I have to send Suncoast an email.

I saw the title of the other thread but I didn't read it because I already got in on the deal, didn't know that it turned into a "did anyone get theirs get discussion".

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Suncoast is slowly getting on my shit list.

I ordered the DVD and it shipped out on 10/19 via PRIORITY MAIL. It is now 11/04 and my DVD STILL IS NOT HERE. I've called them three times and e-mailed them numerous times, but they've given me the same responses: "Just give it some time, the DVD will show up." They did refund my credit card for $6 shipping, but I still have no DVD. They said they wont ship out another copy, but they will refund me. I don't want to be refunded, I want my DVD.

Ugh... farging iceholes...

MichaelG

Second Unit
I did finally get mine on Saturday. It took two weeks, which I don't mind for the price paid, but two weeks seems ridiculous to send almost anything. It took that much time for my car to be shipped from Germany, on a boat, then by way of a truck from the east coast! Does the post office really operate that slow for standard delivery rates?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks