What's new

Grimm Season Five (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
So, it looks like Renard will be able to worm his way back onto the side of the angels with Diana's voodoo doll, Adelind's witnessing his concern over Boneparte's Force choke, and an explanation that he mercy-killed Meisner. Hopefully, Nick will not fully trust him.

I think the way the stick works--and I believe it is a piece of the spear that pierced Jesus' side--is that it cures a wesen like Monroe and purges a person supernaturally given wesen abilities. So no more total badass Eve, and a way out for Wu. Wu may get to where he wants to refuse treatment.

And now I stick out my tongue at Patrick Sun, who thinks we're nuts for still watching Grimm. :P ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That could well be the case. I enjoyed the finale, but losing HW is this year's loss of the trailer. And, I was starting to enjoy Eve. When she confronted Bonaparte, I was saying, "Oh, you don't know what you're up against now!" But, he got the best of her. Well, she may not be unHexenbiested like I suspect.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I don't know, Robert. They seem to be avoiding any Christianity aspects so far. That would open them up for a whole new kind of shitstorm.

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
Actually, I think the stick is a piece of Jesus's cross that he was crucified on.

Diana is one creepy kid!

That is my thought as well about the stick. I don't think they will have a problem using mysticism from any source on the show.

And, yes, Diana is creepy. But, how will she evolve? She's all about getting mommy and daddy together. Yet, she obviously knows about Nick, and (so far) has no issues with baby Kelly.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Not sure how Diana figures into all of this. The show has actually got me anticipating next season. Sorry to see HW and Meisner depart.

Sorry to see that Renard was moved by Diana and not from his own conscience. I wonder if Nick will be able to trust him any?

Nice season ender.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I knew Diana would play a big part in the finale and she definitely delivered. I actually thought she might get to Bonaparte earlier. Even though Renard was moved by Diana, he was definitely having second thoughts. He can spin a story to Nick about biding his time.

Meanwhile with Eve restored to Juliette, we have know idea how things will work with their relationship and his with Adelind. We know what Diana wants.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Do we know that Eve is gone?

It certainly seemed like she was in a fog about where she was and why. I believe that Eve is gone due to the "miracle" stick. It seems to have healing properties and that since Eve was an "effect" of Adalind's meddling, she was "healed" back to Juliette. That is the way it appeared to me.

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
Renard certainly didn't seem too upset about what he did to Bonaparte - maybe a bit surprised, but not upset. Diana took out a lot of Black Claw in that episode. I think that Lucian fella is still out there, or as we call him in our house - Meisner #2... because the show is so dark that when Lucian is on screen, we confuse him with Meisner. It takes us a while to realize who it's supposed to be.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I hate when they cast people who look too similar to someone else. On a recent TURN, an actress looked similar enough to the actress who plays Abe's wife that I didn't know what was going on for a second.

I don't really remember Lucian, but from a search, I guess he's the guy who ran that first Black Claw gang that was smashing up non-wesen businesses.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
The show has been somewhat trashed by a lot of people, me included.

Yet it's been renewed and I'm still a fan. Not a major fan, if the schedule fills up, Grimm is the first to drop, but I keep watching.

I do wish they drop that creepy Diana character. Kind of like "Children of the Corn" or that Doctor Who mini-series/episode? with the blonde/blue eyed children.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The show has been somewhat trashed by a lot of people, me included.

Yet it's been renewed and I'm still a fan. Not a major fan, if the schedule fills up, Grimm is the first to drop, but I keep watching.

I do wish they drop that creepy Diana character. Kind of link "Children of the Corn" or that Doctor Who mini-series/episode? with the blonde/blue eyed children.
Reminds me of the Village of the Damn with George Sanders.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Robert, "link" typo fixed. Stood out like a neon sign when I saw your post.

Oops :blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks