What's new

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I agree, you get married, then you make love to the woman you wouldn't have thought found you a bit attractive, she's in love with you now and you even forget the meeting with your wife because of this new bond. Glad this never happened to me. George, you the man. Good paced episode I must say, McDreamy is an idiot he finally falls in love with Grey and now considering the Chief of Surgery position over her. Classic Grey as earlier mentioned.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Izzie is really pissing me off. She is all but destroying a good man.
She only wants him now that he is married.

First she throws away all her money, now she is going to make him throw away all of his (Callie's loaded). She is totally messed up in the head. I would never want her as my doctor. She has a really bad record when it comes to decision making.

I bet once she has finished making George destroy his marriage, Izzie will change her mind.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Oh, pur-lease! George is the major league arsehole here.

I hope he loses both of 'em. Bastard.
(yes, I'm jealous)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I know George isnt innocent in all this. But none of this would be happening if Izzie would have left him alone after he was married. She had to moan and complain about the marriage constantly. She basically said from the start the the marriage was doomed and she has basically made that happen.

I don't think George is an arsehole this particular time (he has been in the past). He and Izzie are friends and I don't blame him for wanting to help her through the procedure and to find out what is wrong. He is only stupid for not filling Callie in on what was happening. But to be honest, Callie would not have understood and would have tried to keep him from being by her side through this stuff. So he is sort of stuck either way.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
I disagree. Just because a hottie comes onto you should not give you the right to be unfaithful. That would be true if he was just dating Callie, and doubly-true now they're married.

Okay, so he was very drunk. Accepting that happened, what does he do next? Redouble his efforts to be a good husband? Hell no, not George. He hops right back into bed with the Iz (or so it was implied). Fine, if she's his Soul Mate (TM) - but then he still should come clean to Callie, who frankly deserves much better than him anyway.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It is all Callie's fault...... :)

If she wouldn't have had the fight with George about his having friends, he wouldnt have stormed out and got drunk and let Izzie take advantage of him.:)

I guess it all boils down to whether you feel George would have cheated on Callie if he hadn't been drinking. I Don't think he would.

I do agree that now that he made the mistake, he should tell Callie.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Good episode tonight. Saw the setup for the spin off. Alex.. what are you doing.. talk about burning bridges, that's not just burning a bridge, that's taking a flame thrower to it and going down to the river bed and digging the supports out.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Was Burke in an apron this episode? They've emasculated his character quite a bit during the wedding planning stages.

This show does feel like it's coasting a bit.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
My wife & I were still talking about Alex though. Jeez! I'm not sure what direction they are trying to take that character, because it's so strange.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Holy Cannoli, that Wellness center had some emotionally damaged people with nary a hint of fun and frivolity. I pronounce the spin-off DOA.

Ava keeps digging into Alex's psyche as to why he continues to push away relationships.

George is such a dope these days, and Izzie ain't helping things.

Burke and Yang might actually be all right in the end.

Sad to see the hiccups lead to Meredith's stepmom's demise.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
The whole wellness center thing was TERRIBLE. I agree, spinoff DOA. Anytime you focus around fictitious medicine and some goofball contracting of surrogates it combines two things I don't want: annoying and non-entertaining.

Made this the worst two hours of Grey's ever.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
It's such a shame because I love Kate Walsh's Addison so much more than Ellen Pompeo's Meredith. But the spin-off was completely uninteresting. Maybe Meredith can go to work at the wellness centre (with George!), and keep Addison in Seattle? Best of both worlds.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
The show was to all over the place, didn't have the interest to follow. But I did catch a few bits. It was sad that Meredith's stepmom passed all from hiccups and a test. The new show, needs a pilot episode all by itself, hard to follow with the back and forth between the two locations Seattle and California. I'll watch it just to see how it will do, interesting concept to have an ex married couple work together in the same place as friends. I love her from King of Queens and the other characters are pretty interesting. Two of the males Taye Diggs from Daybreak and the other guy from Wings and 9 1/2 hours I think it was called seem to be moving on from unfortunately failed shows

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was a good episode, full of drama, and some resolutions to a long running subplot with Alex, and a somewhat surprising conclusion to the mountain hiker subplot. It was a little cruel to keep reminding Addison about her own infertility with the subplot with Joe and his guy. Thatcher is not going to let Meredith off the hook for the foreseeable future, he is in an awful place. Could care less about Burke and Yang's upcoming nuptials. Izzie and George just stop the show in its track for me whenever they are on-screen making mopey eyes at one another. Did the Chief's wife just start to bleed out, or did she do something to herself in the bathroom?

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I don't think it was self inflicted. IIRC, didn't Addison tell Adele that she was spotting and that she wanted to keep her over-night as a precautionary measure? When the Chief saw Adele, she was in her street clothes, so I just assumed he unintentionally caught her in the act of ducking out. With her advanced maternal age, this would be a difficult pregnancy in even a best case scenario.

I completely forgot.

Didn't Adele also tell Addison that she had been in a minor car accident but that she felt "okay?"

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I wish Meredith would just totally let Thatcher have it sometime. He is such a dog who treated Meredith like crap during her whole life. I guess I am too confrontational, but I would've told him "I hope you die next", lol

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
This was a good episode lastnight, Izzie just drives me crazy, especially when she was rambling about vows with Calle there listening to her really talk about George. If I were Calle (sp) I would have dumped George in a heart beat, they just got married they didn't even build that kind of love yet. Meredith had a good save though but it was too late. The mountain climber thing was very interesting, it seems to me (just my guess)the guy with the pick in his head was probably slowing the other three down and therefore they try to kill him to save themselves and didn't expect him to be found alive.
Adele, well should be shot not just for getting pregnant but having unprotected sex. The chief should wipe the floor with her, but I had it in for her ever since he wanted to retire and he went to his house and she had another man upstairs.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
They've really changed the role of Thatcher and I'm not sure I like it. They went from having Thatcher as a man betrayed by his wife, Meredith's mom, when she cheated with the chief, and he was so heartbroken he couldn't deal with it anymore.

Then, they've turned him into this snivelling bastard and not only is it NOT entertaining, it's at times REALLY annoying.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member

Maybe Callie's commitment to George and her marriage is causing her to take a different path. Don't worry... she can still become a statistic next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks