What's new

FS: Philips TiVo HDR312 w/ lifetime service (30 Hour) (1 Viewer)

Jeff_N

Agent
I just upgraded to another TiVo unit. I'd like to keep it, but finances tell me otherwise. I don't believe I have the original box, but I will have it packaged well. Manuals, remote and most cables are included: S-Video, Phone Cable, composite cable, serial controller and infrared controller.
This is a great unit, and even my wife tells me that she would not go without a TiVo anymore!
Price is $425 (shipping included unless overseas).
Send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.
[Edited last by Jeff_N on July 30, 2001 at 07:26 AM]

Don Black

Screenwriter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the service is not transferable .. even between boxes for the same person.

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
No, once the lifetime service has been paid for on that particular unit it stays with that unit no matter who owns it.
You can't buy a new tivo and transfer the lifetime service from an old one though.
Jeff

Jeff_N

Agent
You're right, the TiVo box I am selling has the lifetime service already paid for. You just need to rerun the steup for the stations you receive. The lifetime service is attached to the equipment, not the person, so whoever buys this get the TiVo lifetime membership with the 30-hour unit.
You get a 30-hour TiVo box and lifetime membership for $425. What could be better?
You just need to plug in the box to a phone line to receive your updated channel guide. (Free call)
Please email me with any questions! ([email protected])
[Edited last by Jeff_N on July 30, 2001 at 07:27 AM]

Jeff_N

Agent
Bump and Price Drop: $425 includes shipping (in Cont. US)
Price for a new unit is $300+$250 = $550.
Ebay had them going for more, but I don't like to use Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks