What's new

FS: Panasonic DVD-A320 DVD Player (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
I have had this unit for about a year and have only watched 2 movies on it. It was a back-up unit to my Toshiba SD-5109 player as I was concerned about the playback of the Tosh on non-interlaced DVDs. I learned to like the Tosh so the Panny did not get used. I purchased the A320 used from our own Robert George so you know it is still in excellent shape. :)
This deck was the predecessor to the RV-80 and produces an excellent non-progressive picture. I have the original box, remote and manual. I'm selling for $200 including shipping. Thanks for looking!
------------------
John F. Wilson
Timing is Everything.
[email protected] Weekdays
[email protected] Nights and Weekends
[Edited last by John Wilson on August 16, 2001 at 01:19 PM]
[Edited last by John Wilson on August 20, 2001 at 09:06 AM]
[Edited last by John Wilson on September 03, 2001 at 09:29 PM]

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Bump...
biggrin.gif

Priced reduced to $200 including shipping. This is a great deck guys!
------------------
John F. Wilson
Timing is Everything.
[email protected] Weekdays
[email protected] Nights and Weekends
[Edited last by John Wilson on August 20, 2001 at 09:09 AM]
[Edited last by John Wilson on September 03, 2001 at 09:29 PM]

DonMac

Stunt Coordinator
The fact that no one is jumping on this should be a big hint that the price you are asking is far too high. Just consider the fact that a brand new five-disc Panasonic DVD-CV51 can be bought for less than $225 and, unlike your player, it would still be under warranty. I doubt you'll do any better on eBay at that price.
------------------
"It is the customary fate of new truths to begin as heresies and to end as superstitions." - T. H. Huxley

Steve Daniels

Stunt Coordinator
The fact that no one is jumping on this should be a big hint that the price you are asking is far too high. Just consider the fact that a brand new five-disc Panasonic DVD-CV51 can be bought for less than $225 and, unlike your player, it would still be under warranty. I doubt you'll do any better on eBay at that price.
Any reason you didn't send this via e-mail?
If I ever try to sell anything on this forum , rest assured that I won't be needing this kind of "help."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks