What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: 65H81 Toshiba 65" rear projection TV (1 Viewer)

steve...c

Auditioning
This is a used 65h81 Toshiba widescreen HD ready TV. The TV is in great shape and was bought brand new about a year and a half ago by me. The only reason I am selling is bacause I moved a couple of months ago and the living room of my new place is too small and we are sitting to close to the screen for my taste.

I am asking $1,500 for the tv. I paid $2,500 for the tv when I bought it. The tv must be picked up or the buyer must make arrangements to have it shipped since I have no idea how I would go about shipping something this big. If the tv is shipped the buyer must pay for shipping. If anyone lives close enough to pick it up I live in Massillon, OH which is about an hour south of Cleveland, OH.
If you have any questions just e-mail me at [email protected]

728x90

steve...c

Auditioning
If you are interested in the tv I can look into shipping options. I just have never shipped an item of this size and I know UPS does not ship this large of an item. As I stated though the buyer will have to cover the cost of the shipping. If you would like me to check I can find a price.
it will probaly be $300-$400 dollars though. I will send a copy of shipping receipt to prove the cost of shipping. I know that on ebay people gouge you on the cost of shipping and I cant stand that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks