For sale: Complete home theater package!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Glenn Baumann, Jun 29, 2001.

1. Glenn Baumann

Glenn Baumann Stunt Coordinator

I have for sale a complete home theater system including a Denon AVR-3200 receiver, Panasonic RV-80 DVD player, Atlantic Technology 250.1 timbre matched (5) speaker set, and M&K V-125 subwoofer. All equipment is in absolutely perfect like new condition and has been used very little . The DVD player is brand new, sealed, never been used. All this hardware has received excellent reviews, just ask around. Utilizing the RV-80 DVD player with it's built in DTS decoder and the AVR-3200's 6 channel input you have full Dolby Digital and DTS capability for DVD playback. This system really sounds terrific and can not be beat for the price, the first $1000.00 takes all! I will not sell any pieces individually!
    Regards,
    Glenn

2. TimG

TimG Second Unit

If you change your mind about selling seperately on the RV80, drop me an email. Thanks.
    Tim

3. Troy_S

Troy_S Agent

If you decide to sell seperatly drop me an e-mail about that reciever.
    tbs@sympatico.ca

4. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

If you seperate, I'll take the RV-80. I can overnight a check.
    I might be interested in buying the whole package and reselling the receiver and speakers if you are absolutely unwilling to seperate.
    -Vince
    ------------------
    http://www.musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    "If you want everything to be cheap then you're in the wrong hobby." -Rob Gillespie
    "we are phallus of the musical genitalia" Face Whores by GT3K . This is the best song I have ever heard- Download it RIGHT NOW!

5. Glenn Baumann

Where is everyone, this is a hot little setup for the price of admission! Back to the top you go!

6. Glenn Baumann

Let's try this again before I start parting everything out!