What's new

Fletch on HD DVD 3/11/08 (1 Viewer)

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
This is great news. HDNET movies (or was it Universal HD) just showed Fletch and Fletch Lives - still damn funny! Will pick this one up for sure!

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
This is the first Universal release announcement I have been excited about in a long time. It was also nice to hear they were re-issuing some Combo Format releases a non-Combos (Dazed and Confused and Land of the Dead).

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Sweet, glad I never picked up the Jane Doe Edition on DVD. I just caught "Fletch Lives" on HDNet Movies last weekend and it looked pretty dang good. Looking forward to this release.

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
I too love the Fletch movies, and am glad to hear that the original is scheduled for release. Now we need the second.

It was cool to see them recently on HDNet Movies. :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Just watched it on HDNet Movies the other night and saved it to my DVR's external hard drive. I'll have to rent the HD-DVD through Netflix to see how much better it looks than the broadcast. Still one of my favorite comedies of all time. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ralphie_B

Stunt Coordinator
Ooooh! When I watch this, instead of popcorn, I'll have to have a bloody mary, a steak sandwich, and a steak sandwich. :)

MattFini

Supporting Actor
This is my favorite comedy, ever. Even though I DID double dip for the Jane Doe edition, I'll get this too and end up giving away the regular DVD.

Can't wait for this. Universal's '08 line up hasn't been too amazing so far, but this makes up for it a little bit.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
In stock? I didnt get a review copy last week and will be on travel this week so will be at least this weekend before I get a chance to check it out if they sent me one for tomorrow/tues

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks