What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: American Hustle (2013) (4k UHD Combo SteelBook) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
NOMINATED FOR 10 ACADEMY AWARDS®
INCLUDING BEST PICTURE
cb12dc0e-65f3-b7c9-32bf-5ed9b8163882.png
f0e83ac0-e787-f366-5776-8e1285c6d9e9.jpg
FEATURING NEARLY 15 MINUTES OF
NEW DELETED & EXTENDED SCENES

AVAILABLE AS A LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK
MAY 21ST
SYNOPSIS
The con is on when scam artists and lovers Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale) and Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) are entrapped by ambitious FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper) and coerced into participating in a major sting operation which hinges on snaring politician Carmine Polito (Jeremy Renner) and his associates. Complicating matters is Irving’s wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence), who could bring the whole operation crashing down around them all. From the director of Silver Linings Playbook and The Fighter, AMERICAN HUSTLE is outrageously entertaining and one of the most acclaimed films of 2013.
DISC DETAILS & BONUS MATERIALS
4K ULTRA HD DISC
  • Presented in 4K resolution with Dolby Vision, featuring English Dolby Atmos + 5.1 audio
    • HDR and Atmos approved by director David O. Russell
  • Special Features:
    • NEW: Nearly 15 Minutes of Additional Never-Before-Seen Deleted & Extended Scenes
    • Theatrical Trailer
BLU-RAY DISC™
  • Feature presented in high definition
  • English DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio
  • Special Features:
    • 11 Deleted and Extended Scenes
    • The Making of American Hustle
CAST AND CREW
Directed By: David O. Russell
Produced By: Charles Roven, Richard Suckle, Megan Ellison, Jonathan Gordon
Written By: Eric Warren Singer and David O. Russell
Executive Producers: Matthew Budman, Bradley Cooper, Eric Warren Singer, George Parra
Cast: Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner and Jennifer Lawrence

SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 138 minutes
Rating: R for pervasive language, some sexual content and brief violence
4K UHD Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 2.39:1
4K UHD Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible), English 5.1 DTS-HD MA

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Hus...11-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited:
Reactions: PMF

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Tremendously entertaining movie - with a fantastic soundtrack to boot. I'll be picking this one up.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
They're a bit late for the 10th anniversary, as American Hustle was released in 2013. :laugh:

"NEW: Nearly 15 Minutes of Additional Never-Before-Seen Deleted & Extended Scenes"

It would be nice if these new additions were also put on the included Blu-ray. I'd like to see them and don't have a 4K player. Since it is only on the 4K disc, I think I'm good with what I have. Good for Sony for putting this out in 4K though.

Last edited:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
In my book one of the best movies of the ‘10s! My wife and I watch it every year or so.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
What studio/distributor now owns the rights to Silver Linings Playbook? It was originally released by The Weinstein Company, but we all know why it no longer exists. With American Hustle coming out, that one should be considered for an upgrade too alongside it.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Tremendously entertaining movie - with a fantastic soundtrack to boot. I'll be picking this one up.
In my book one of the best movies of the ‘10s! My wife and I watch it every year or so.
Wow! I don't like this film at all! I know I'm in a tiny minority but nevertheless . . . . . Perhaps I should re-watch the Blu-ray disc . . . . . if I haven't given it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks