What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Entourage: Season Four (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I'm sick of seeing Vince constantly getting laid so effortlessly. I know a movie star like Vince would be, but still, I don't always need it rubbed in my face

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
this was a bit ridiculously funny... but not so much with the hollywood side of things. i was watching a ultra low-res version, did ari really cry? wow, excellent performance =P

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
the best episode i have seen in a while. The furry ending had me on the ground. i don;t think i stopped laughing for at least 10 mins as i rewound the tivo over and over.

The british chicks were a nice addition, like others here, i love me some brit chicks, so much so that i am dating one now, ;)

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Loved the British gals...

Drama's line about making the girl ride her bike home is my favorite of the season, my all-time favorite second only to Ari's "I gotta go home and punish my wife" comment to Jaime Pressly back in season two (I think).

Both lines concerned similar sex acts, oddly enough...

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
You sure they weren't New Zealanders? :laugh: (Inside joke to those that watched 'Flight of the Conchords' this week.)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"this was a bit ridiculously funny... but not so much with the hollywood side of things. i was watching a ultra low-res version, did ari really cry? wow, excellent performance"

Yea he did and yea it was. It was also funny when he almost broke down sitting in his bed with the kid. The kid said he wanted to go back to the school and you saw Ari face wrinkle up, he almost broke down on the spot.

2 really great scenes and nice to see compared to all his boistrous stuff we usually get from him.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

I was referring to their nationality in real life, though Sophie was born in the UK, but moved to Australia at a young age and raised Australian. Emma is an Aussie.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
We still got some "vintage" Ari when he was driving away from the school cussing out the headmaster under his breath. That was classic. :D

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I hate all things revolving around E. E needs to fall into a large trench and go away. This show is almost unbearably painful and smug when it's centered around his self-important character.

:frowning:

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
I agree he's hard to watch. HBO blew it with him. He should have been the most compelling character since it would have been easiest for the average viewer to relate to the regular kid who goes to Hollywood on his friend's talent and tries to do right by him. Everyone else should have been support for his character, but they steal the show from him. That said, if you take him out of the show you are left with a bunch of supporting characters and peripheral storylines. E is central to all the stories having to do with Vince working. You need the manager's perspective instead of just the guys looking to make money, else it isn't interesting.

What mostly surprised me was we got yet another recycled character in Gary Busey. I'm glad Peter Jackson was also in there, but we've already done the Busey is crazy plot. Same for Harvey and Josh Weinstein. Even Billy, though I liked the Medellin plot. Was just ready to see him go after that. Have they run out of ideas?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'm all for any appearance by Mr. Busey. You can never have too much Busey. I just wonder if he even knew he was on a television show. :laugh:

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Good point Scott. I'm leaning towards "No". :D

This was one of the better episodes of the season for me. The chemistry has seemed off in all but a couple of eps this season, but this one felt right. Loved Drama's lines about the desk.

And sign me up for next episode. Rrowr, Mrs. Ari, giddy-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks