What's new

Entourage: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor

I got that vibe too. I think Vince, without giving it careful analysis, might have thought E may not be able give him his full attention.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Vince is going to screw Paris H. in real life. Unless he's really just hanging out with her because of a documentary he's doing about the paparazzi like they say.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i thought we was done with billy. man, he's STILL around? i think they really overdo it with the artistic director bs. loaded gun? i wish he blew his brains out just so we don't hear his voice again =P.

anna f. is definitely regardless of plastic surgery =). methinks actors/actresses come on this show as a favor to market wahlberg =P.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I thought that scene was hilarious considering it ended with 'my girlfriend hid the bullets anyway'.

Pretty good episode overall. Arri was on a roll.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I thought the Billy scenes were good - loved how he spent the money he was paid for the script he decided not to adapt.

Although I wanted to smack Anna's B/F for being so stupid,I thought it was a good episode.

Oh yea and Constance Zimmer(Dana Gordon) has been looking hot.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
It was good to see Ari back to doing actual work. But the Anna Farris thing is starting to feel like the Mandy Moore thing from a couple seasons ago. They need to move on from that. And she's not attractive at all (although that picture of her as a brunette earlier in this thread looks pretty good).

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
There were some not so subtle hints of how Vince needs E. Turtle and Drama won't read scripts. Vince never used to, but now with the production of Medellin under his belt, looks like he might be more interested in reading. E demonstrated to Anna that he reads a lot of scripts and recalls lots of details, plus has at least some skill in picking good ones. I don't like the whole Anna between VInce and E storyline. At least not if it causes a huge fracture. But it is a new direction for the show and shows some evolution for the characters. Any bets on whether the season finale winds up with Vince firing E? That would be consistent with past season enders.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Indeed. I never really found her that attractive before this season, but she's been looking very good in these past few episodes. On top of that she's feisty as hell, almost like a female Ari. :emoji_thumbsup:

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
do you guys think it's about time for this show to retire? it's great, but it's not as good as it used to be. i'm really waiting for them to bring lindsey lohan, britney spears and paris hilton right onto the show. :rolleyes

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I've said it before but I think the current season is better than S1 and much better than S3. However, I doubt they'll ever top S2.

And they're already signed for a fifth season and I'm sure they'll have at least one or two more than that so I'll hope for the best.

As for a Hilton appearance, Kevin Connolly (Eric) has dating Paris' sister for a long time and she hasn't appeared so, god willing, the show will remain Hilton free. :) I think everyone involved in the production end of the show knows that the world hates all those rich spoiled broads so hopefully that'll keep that from happening too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks