What's new

Drink a gallon of milk in an hour? 5 crackers in 1 minute, no water? Others? (2 Viewers)

Brett Halsey

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett
While I was in high school, I went with a couple of friends went to Pizza Hut for an all-you-can-eat session. My personal record is eating 30 pieces of pizza in one hour (pan, no thin style for me) with a knife and fork.
And to top it all off I had a whole can of chocolate mousse for dessert.
Ah, those were the days. I can now rarely finish a large (8 slice pan) pizza.

Anthony_J

Stunt Coordinator
Saltine thing - I can't do it because I keep inhaling the dry cracker pieces and I don't think that's healthy. It can't be Ritz crackers because they're relatively greasy as far as crackers go.
My personal triumphs (this is pretty sad, actually). Note that these were not performed together:
1 can of spaghettios in 6 seconds (eaten with a spoon)
40 of malt liquor in 6.75 seconds (Colt 45 - from the bottle)
40 pieces of sushi at one sitting, all varieties, including the octopus and squid (I'll never do this one again - the rice expands in your stomach.)
40 KFC Honey BBQ wings in 20 minutes, bones were clean. This one really sucks because the wings are breaded and greasily deep fried and the sauce get's really disgusting and sticky and sweet once you've had 20 or so.
I'm currently 6'3" and weigh 168 pounds. I can eat a lot and drink a lot without putting on weight (blessed with a fast metabolism, for now), so I figure I'll do this stupid stuff now before I get too concerned for my weight/health, or don't want to act like a jackass anymore.

Andy Hardin

Stunt Coordinator
The problem with the Century Club is not really the booze involved (especially when you are in college and being used to boozing it up) but the delivery. Taking a shot of beer from a shot glass involves sucking in some air as well. Well, about 50-60 in, you either gotta start belching that out, or find another way to get it out (usually involves a toilet).
I found when I finished that I was not that drunk, but felt like hell due to all of that air in my gut. Once I cleared that out, it was a good night of drinking from that point on.
Now a real challenge is the "other century club". 100 cans of beer in 100 hours. Take a long weekend and prepare to die. I never had the desire to try this one...

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds like an invitation to cerebral edema. Don't try this at home, kids.
OK, big word; gotta look it up
[...]
eek.gif
I'm never drinking liquids again...
------------------
Virgo: All Virgo's are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you. Expect a big surprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.

Trey Fletcher

Second Unit
is the "other century club". 100 cans of beer in 100 hours
hmmm. This past summer I consumed a 30 pack in under 24 hours while camping (not much else to do). For the second nights festivities I had to switch to rum. Maybe I'll give it a go over Thanksgiving with my brother. He currently lives in my parents second home in Flagstaff (while in college), and occupies the lower floor. He's got a kegorator (dual!) less than 3 steps from the sofa. TF

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I've done century club twice, and I can vouch for the air thing. Plus, by the 8th shot out of each can, the beer is warm and disgusting. Other alcohol related feats include grain alcohol shots (once but never again) and 24 beers in 24 hours. The 24 beers in 24 hours is not difficult if you only drink 1 beer per hour and are not tired at the beginning; your body processes enough of the alcohol that you are only mildly intoxicated at the end of the period, but if you try to get ahead of yourself, it is extremely hard.
My favorite is drinking a 6-8oz glass of Texas Pete or Tabasco. Really wows the crowd.
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator
"My favorite is drinking a 6-8oz glass of Texas Pete or Tabasco. Really wows the crowd"
Please tell us more . . . .

Michael_UK

Stunt Coordinator
The Century looks cool, I might try that out.
I have done some major drinking bouts in my time.
Reciently my friends and I invented this small drinking game, it can be played with either Beer, Cider, Or Wodka and Orange.
It is a 2-8 Player game need loads of drinks and a dartboard.
You start with everyone getting a lot of drinks form the bar and a single player approaches the Dart board, takes aim and throws a dart.
Hitting "Black" bit of the board means the player drinks a single gulp from one of his drinks.
Hitting "White" bit of the board means the every one else but the current player watching drinks a single gulp from one of their drinks.
Hitting a "Black" Double means the current player has to take 2 gulps.
Hitting a "White" Double means every one but the current player has to take 2 gulps.
Hitting a "Black" Tripple means the current player has to take 3 gulps.
Hitting a "White" Tripple means every one but the current player has to take 3 gulps.
Hitting the Bullseye means every one has to drink 5 gulps.
One the player has thrown his three darts it moves to the next person in the game............
The Game is played until every one can't drink any more.
[Edited last by Michael_UK on November 12, 2001 at 06:27 PM]

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
CLINTON
I've been freaking people out with the balled hand and getting them to try to move that one finger. Everyone tries to slide their hand up a bit to cheat.
I have been able to do it since grade 5 when somebody showed it to us (only my right hand left stays glued to the table).
I have only met one other person in 25 years that could do it too!
I wish I had a digital camera to prove it to you. Hey everyone has something odd they can do.

Kris McLaughlin

Stunt Coordinator
All this wacky talk reminds me of the time in high school that 2 of my buddies had a contest to see who could finish a Burger King Whopper with the most number of patties. As I recall, Dyl won with 11. Man, that was gross. Served on a styrofoam plate, grease streaming (not dripping) out whenever he picked it up. uuuggghhhh.
Cheers,
~Kris M

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Now a real challenge is the "other century club". 100 cans of beer in 100 hours. Take a long weekend and prepare to die. I never had the desire to try this one...
I tried it once. Started after my last class on Thursday at noon...got to 72 or 74 beers by Sunday night and passed out cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks