What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Well, the not quite as frightening Jack-o-lantern is gone and the happy little HTF house logo is happy once again. If it knew that Turkey Knapp would be here soon it wouldn't be so happy.

Cam S

Screenwriter
I'm beginning to think the alleged "Turkey Knapp" rigamaroo is just a hoax, WHO can shed some light on this befudlement????

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I am not afraid of Turkey Knapp any longer. Because, he is not real. Whatever hit my truck must have been a random turkey bent on ending its life.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I'm beginning to think the alleged "Turkey Knapp" rigamaroo is just a hoax, WHO can shed some light on this befudlement????
My thoughts exactly, Cam. I'm beginning to think that the 'Turkey Knapp' is merely a fantasy, a product of someones wild imagination, a piece of HTF lore to frighten new members into a sense of uneasiness.
But still .......
I can't stop thinking about it.
My range of emotions during the Turkey Knapp debacle:
Pre-November 1
1. Huh? Turkey Knapp? [ :confused: ]
2. Pffft, Turkey Knapp...whatever. [ :rolleyes:]
3. You guys are afraid of a turkey? [ :laugh: ]
4. So what is the Turkey Knapp, I'm not afraid of it! What!? I'm not! [ :p) ]
5. OK, you guys are starting to freak me out a little. [ :crazy: ]
6. OK, you guys are starting to freak me out a LOT. [ :eek: ]
Post-November 1
7. So where he/she/it? [ :crazy: ]
8. Well? [ :angry: ]
9. Hmmmmm.... [ :frowning: ]
10. Screw this...I'm going to have some popcorn. [
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
]

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Turkey Knapp met his demise in a collision with a truck windshield... however AllanN seems to still have his wits about him so I'd say AllanN encountered a mere turkey and not the Turkey Knapp.
Not to worry. Turkey Knapp will appear. Turkey Knapp is no Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Jeremy, when Turkey Knapp appears, you'll

Cam S

Screenwriter
SO when is the arrival date of this "thing"?? I heard November 1st, now it's been pushed back 2 weeks, god, it's starting to sound like the release of the Canon G3 Digital Camera!!

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Actually, Turkey Knapp was killed in the 1st "Who Would Win In A Fight" tournament. Can death stop the Turkey Knapp ??? :D

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Turkey Knapp may still be MIA, but if you watched the "Simpsons" 13th annual Treehouse of Horror episode tonight you saw his slightly less frightening (and now dead) cousin - Turkey Frink.
I think that sighting was part of the master plan, and just a harbinger of the terror still to come... :eek:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
See what happens! With all this talk of how unspeakable TK is, now its too shy to come out, poor thing, here boy [gobble gobble], no no its ok you can come out now, aaah there you are.. aaaaaarghhh!! its hideous, my eyes!! my beautiful eyes!!!:eek:

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
He lives in that house on the top of the screen... and waits till the disc sets to pounce on his prey. :)
I THINK I JUST SAW HIM! In the shadows! ;)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
That's a turkey with Mike Knapp's face pasted on. It is not Turkey Knapp. Accept no substitutes.

Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend, legend became myth, and for three and a half hundred days, the Turkey Knapp passed out of all knowledge.

It seems Ron is on vacation. I think he isn't really on vacation, he's gone on a Quest (cue the action adventure soundtrack!) to find the Lost Turkey Knapp of Home Theater Forum.

John Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
To everyone who has posted in this thread: LOL!!!
I'd nearly forgotten about Turkey Knapp, but this thread and regression hypnosis have reawakened the visions that once tormented me.
My reaction on first seeing Turkey Knapp
Just remember, in The Home Theater Forum no one can hear you scream...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks