What's new

Definitive Technology ProCinema 400? (1 Viewer)

allendehl

Grip
Real Name
Allende Hernandez
Folks,

I recently bough an AccousticMass 10 speaker set and was quickly convinced that I should return it. I read some facts along with input from this forum and I've made up my mind on that.

Now, I currently have an Onkyo SKS-HT540 but I did like better the Bose system when I tried it at home(using the Onkyo Sub) and in the store it sounded really good. I'm actually a little bit concerned that my ear either likes "bad systems" or that my Onkyo system is not as good as I expected it to be. (Plus there is also some push from the wife around the footprint in our livingroom)

Well, I decided to do my research and found that the Definitive Technology ProCinema 400 is one of the best speaker systems. (http://home-audio.toptenreviews.com/home-theater-speakers/)

Would you agree with that? Any other quick suggestion?

Thanks a lot again!

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
The Def Tech 400 is good if you're looking for small speakers. What is your budget? How big of a room are you putting these in? Are you wanting to stay with the satellite size for the speakers? Are you mounting these on the wall or using stands?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks