What's new

Daredevil 2-disc boxart and early review (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
June 10 is far better as it's only two months away but July 27 seems more logical. But wait a tic...July 27 is a Sunday! That DOESN'T seem logical. I'm sticking with what I've been hearing for awhile and what Jeremy said: June 10 can't come soon enough. Actually yes it can since I already have to get a couple more that day and the previous week (the extreme amount of titles on 6/3):D .

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
Fox sent out a press announcement today. The asset CD says "Coming to DVD and VHS June 10, 2003" right on the label.

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
I guess Fox misprinted the asset CD with the June date. The release is July 29th. Dealer pre-book is July 2nd, which would explain the July date.

Maybe the date was originally June 10th.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
July 29 would give it the 5 month period that most films get before hitting DVD. Not too bad of a push back considering the amount of DVDs coming in June maybe this is a good thing.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
31/2 months early! :eek:

I thought it was an alright movie. Based on Peter's upbeat review, I'll likely purchase this one.

GabrielleG

Stunt Coordinator
I would've loved a June 10th release date but the next few months are going to be supper exspensive for me. But then again I always seem to find a way :D.

Gabrielle

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Three and a half months until it's released and we already have a review. Amazing.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
The features are much better and in-depth than I would have ever guessed! I thought they were going to be 5 minute pieces of fluff.:D

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Even though the link was posted in that other thread, this thread could probably be the place to discuss the release rather than the existing 'box art' thread.

Now, the release of this review brings up an interesting conundrum for those of us who were waiting for the eventual director's cut - The special features on this release ain't half bad!

Joel C

Screenwriter
Sheesh, why even bother reviewing it so early? I doubt such an early review will result in that many more sales. Not that I wouldn't want such a disc this early. DVD File sure has a sweet deal; they always seem to get the big'uns first. (Ron too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks