What's new

CSI: Vegas 2021 CBS season 1 (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I'm still watching and enjoying it but I still need to catch the last three episodes of the season. I'm glad the show is on and I hope it comes back next season but clearly, if I'm still three episodes behind, it's not something that I'm anxiously awaiting each week.

I just googled and apparently it got a season 3 renewal so it must be doing okay amongst the audience they're targeting.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I am still watching but not with great enthusiasm. The cast isn't as interesting as the originals, and the internal relationships between them also not much to my liking. Ratings have never been super for this series but just good enough to earn a renewal for another season. CBS plans to move it to Sunday night next season (I think that's what I read).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Its actually a genuine old-fashioned over the air CBS show (who knew such a thing still existed??), but all episodes do show up on Paramount+ the day after broadcast. :)
How quaint!

i just took a look at the Paramount+ app. I see the season has 21 episodes, that’s 11 more then the first season. The 10 episode first season was what made me think it was a streaming only show.

i suppose if the show is just getting by in the ratings for CBS, it’s gravy for Paramount as they can use the show for Paramount+ to add content.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks