What's new

CSI: Miami Season 6 thread (1 Viewer)

Steve_Pannell

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
I've got a feeling that Horatio's shooting is faked somehow and Ryan is involved in the trickery.

I imagine the first episode of the new season will have a scene with this guy Ron Saris on the phone telling somebody that Horatio is dead and H will be standing behind him with a brand new pair of sunglasses and say something like "Not...(puts sunglasses on) even close."

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Thats exactly what I was thinking. The only creeping thing was after Horatio was shot....His fingers twitching. :eek:

That Saras guy is the smug bastard. I want his downfall to be something good. :)

DanielM

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting that Miami and CSI ended with a member being shot,In CSI you clearly saw the shot and blood however not so on Miami, There is no way Horatio is dead

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Well, I'm hoping he's not dirty - and that she is. :D

And it always nice to see "Legs" Berkley back on a CSI show. (Her franchise debut on the Vegas show contains one of the hottest scenes even shot for network television.) She is actually getting better looking as she gets older.

Regards,

Joe

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Actually the last shot of "H" from above shows blood pouring out from around his waist, so we do know that he was hit. The blood didn't show up immediately. At first, they had several shots of him without it.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Well, there was some water, but on the last shot there is definitely a red liquid coming from under his body. Knowing CSI: Miami, I suppose it could be transmission fluid. :)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the tarmac was wet so it'll take a second look to really determine what's there. I know there was no entry/exit wound shown on his back.

Who knew the broken sunglasses in the ads for the show would be a clue since the last shot of the episode recreates it?
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks