What's new

CRITERION FLASH SALE Starting FEBRUARY 23, 2021 Noon ET for 24 HRS (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Interesting -- My UPS package still says Criterion Collection though the 300 Omicron Ct address is the same Shepherdsville, KY ALLIANCE WAREHOUSE address as it's been for awhile
FTR my Agnes Varda set came today via UPS with Criterion Collection (with an 800 number above it) on the return address.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
We must be on the verge of a new FLASH SALE breaking out...

There was some hope of yesterday since that was the 4th Tuesday of Feb which has been teh most common date.
I'm not sure if day after Holiday played a role, just decided it was too early, or they weren't ready, but when nobody reported an email by 8pm Monday night most suspected it wasn't happening.

So March 1 (no new releases) and March 8 (Adoption) are the next targets -- my bet 70% March 1, 25% March 8, 5% other. It's never happened later than March 10 and so far the 'Spring' Sale has always been on a Tuesday though I guess they could change anything. The Fall sale has occasionally been on a different day of the week though not in a few years.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Not much to add,

No emails sent out tonight, Nothing on Criterion Forums or Social Media to indicate a sale 3/1
I'll check again b/w 11-12 ET in the morning just to be sure, but I'm not optimistic the sale starts this Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks