What's new

Coyote vs. Acme Cancelled By WB May Go To Streaming Service (1 Viewer)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Actually if you haven't yet, I suggest anyone check out the New Yorker article and story that went in the 1990s about this it was so freaking hilarious you can find it online they had a great diagrams and drawings to go with it it's hilarious

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Must be an interesting decision-making tree at Warner these days, considering the projects they cancel and the projects they push through to release:

1701206032841.png

Urkel Saves Santa: The Movie! (2023)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Seems unlikely now that Paramount would buy it, if Warner is going to buy Paramount (maybe).

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
a) how can a film that has never been seen have fans?

b) I didn’t realize copyright infringement and theft was ok if the owner of the material chooses to do something different with it than what some random person on the internet wanted them to do with it.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
a) how can a film that has never been seen have fans?

b) I didn’t realize copyright infringement and theft was ok if the owner of the material chooses to do something different with it than what some random person on the internet wanted them to do with it.

That's the internet for you, everyone thinking they know better than everyone else.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
As I've said before, I don't know why we should believe a random Twitter account. That being said, I would expect Warner Bros. and their lawyers to come down hard on anyone who attempts to leak one of their films.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks