What's new

Complete Series Photos! (1 Viewer)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
How shall we ever forget the original 90210? This is an okay set, but the series was shot on film and edited on videotape, so it's never going to be available in HiDef unless they want to go back to every scrap of film and re-edit ala Star Trek TNG. This series suffers monstrously from music replacement. All but two of Jamie Walters' songs were cut so there is a ton of missing footage from his episodes. Some of his eps are missing up to 5 minutes of footage. The releases had 8 chonky boxes, then went slim. Season 9 did ship with a slipcover, excepting the copy I got from Amazon obviously :(

20220901_113924.jpg

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
My copy of Mill Creek's Special Edition all-in-one of Wanted: Dead or Alive...

wanteddeadoralive1.jpg

wanteddeadoralive2.jpg

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
10 items or less has a complete series from sony/mill creek entertainment,all 3 years of this tbs sitcom from the 2000's.
tropical heat,has a complete series from mill creek/paramount.it has 3 years of this television action packed series.
but rescue me complete series tops them all,all 7 years of this fx groundbreaking tv drama,is sadly gone out of print,maybe sony/mill creek might looked into this.it was a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks