What's new

Commentary on DVD commentaries (1 Viewer)

Herschel

Stunt Coordinator
I'd assume he meant good; most people like the Pixar commentary tracks. One of these days I'll have to listen to one of them...

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor

wasn't that commentary done (and released) years before the recall?

i haven't heard the track so i'm not sure which arnold comments you are referring to, but i am curious!

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Frankenheimers tracks for Ronin and Manchurian Canidate are both real good. And yes Ill ditto Carpenters commentaries are great.

Runar_R

Second Unit
I love commentary-tracks, but I mainly stick to director and writer-tracks. Cast-tracks rarely interest me as much. The original Clerks-track is a classic, but I was a bit disappointed with the new one. It sounded like the well of information was really starting to run dry.

Favourite contributors are Soderbergh, Terry Gilliam, Ridley Scott, Oliver Stone......... and probably a few more I'm forgetting at the moment

Must admit that the commentary-tracks by Arnold I've heard (Conan and T3) are among the funniest I've ever heard. Unintentionally funny that is. Hearing Arnold explaining the reason why you get the scene with the T3 enlarging her breasts is comedic gold. :D

Andy Patrizio

Stunt Coordinator
I know about the Conan commentary, I was just joking. What I meant was, if Californians heard that commentary he might not have won. :)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Hell they have seen his films and still elected him so I don't see how listening to that commentary would have had any worse an impact.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks