What's new

Comin' At Ya!: THE HTF 3D GURU REVIEW (1 Viewer)

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I stumbled across the blu at a local bestbuy for $6.88, i just looked it up on bestbuy.com and its $17.99

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
...and I was just going to send my wife to go "DUMPSTER DIVING" at Best Buy while she was doing her shopping.

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
Its alive! Sorry its arrived. As mentioned did see this a number of times at the flicks early 1980's I'm not counting the years and wonderful to see it again in my opinion better than it did back then. The film was made by design to include a overwhelming number of 3D effects which it does well although if you are looking at the background when a pole comes sticking out the screen you will go boss eyed, remember the films titled Comin' At Ya! and it does. It's certainly a spaghetti western like no other I had ever seen at the time.

Back then I attended said cinema at least four times a week, the final time I watched this was stood next to the projectionist in a projection room chomping on a hot dog which I used to get free as I went to the flicks so many times each week. Another slice of 3D history which amazingly we can obtain on Blu-Ray and watch at home. The disc includes the promo reel which if memory serves me right was in fact a set-up reel used by the projectionist to make certain all was well before running the feature. Trailers also included and first time I had seen that.

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
There’s no crosstalk on my Sony display or my girlfriend’s JVC display. Opening titles sequence looks perfect. It’s Ron’s display used for review that is causing his issues. Incredible depth and amazing popouts, although I agree that they got too close to the camera for some shots. Don’t let this review put you off a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks