What's new

Classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers sets? (1 Viewer)

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Would anyone else like to see box sets of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers Zeo? Since ABC Family criminally skips episodes of the classic Rangers shows, I think box sets would be great.

Anyone heard any chance of this?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
As much as I loved Power Rangeers as a kid especially the episodes with the Green Ranger I'd feel to silly buying Power Rangers. But I would defintly buy that other show I really LOVED Mystic Knights Of Tir Na Nog.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I'd buy ALL the episodes of the Original Series. Stopped watching it not long into Zeo. I was SO obsessed with everything of Power Rangers like, 10 years ago. Had all the action figures, video games, pajamas, went as the Blue Ranger for Halloween, collected all the toys from McDonalds (or was it Burger King?), had the Mega Zord and Dragon Zord(never got the Titanis so I never was able to create the Ultra Zord:frowning:), and the Command Center playset. I'd LOVE to get all the original episodes on DVD if only for childhood nostalgia.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, my mother made me an awesome Green Ranger costume for Halloween. I still have it, power shield and all. I had some of the figures, most of the zords, and even taped alot of the episodes (sadly, I taped over them with other stuff).

I've bought DVDs of Ninja Storm (which is the best Rangers series since the original, IMO), so no MMPR DVDs wouldn't embarass me in the slightest.

I would buy all the classic MMPR (I stopped watching shortly after Kim left).

And I wouldn't be to embarassed to buy them. I bought the movies and the videos after all.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Nothing is confirmed yet, but somewhere down the line I'm pretty sure we will see it released. It was popular enough, and had a strong following. Shows like that don't disappear, they just lay low for awhile.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor

Hah, I remember that show. I used to love VRT and MMPR. I wouldn't buy them, but I'm sure that people would love to relive their childhoods with this show. And young fans of the current show might be interested too.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
The "actor" that got arrested was an extra in just two episodes.

The actor that played the Green/White/Zeo Red/Turbo Red Ranger later re-appeared as the Black Ranger in the excellent spin-off, Dino Thunder. :emoji_thumbsup:

And, the actor that played Zach starred in something called "Space Cases" :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks