What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Captain from Castile Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
because I watched it - and in fact quite a few of their presentations looked better than later vid releases the Return Of Frank James was stunning too And here are the films they showed --- the fact Iam correct in they showed the film is a plus in my favor! https://letterboxd.com/citizen_k/list/the-sfm-holiday-network-and-mgm-family-network/
Twilight Time did a fair job on thier release of Return of Frank James as well as the first one with Tyrone Power Jesie James.

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
I also have the Twilight Time release. Not perfect but better than not having it on Blu Ray at all.
Actually, given the horrendous circumstances by which all Fox catalog will never be returned to their former glory, I was mildly impressed with this transfer. It managed, rather miraculously, to attain a level of quality, particularly in extoling fine detail, that was enjoyable to watch. If only TT could have done as much for 'Forever Amber' - an absolutely atrocious effort that looked as though it were fed through a meat grinder. Ditto for Hello, Frisco, Hello. Even the DVD from Fox proper looked better than the Blu. For shame!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denapix
Recent bookmarks