What's new

Big Brother X (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Just a programming note, starting this week the eviction episode will air on Thursdays, not Wednesdays.

Definitely preferable IMHO.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It was bugging me as to who Angie looked like, and I think I finally came to the conclusion that Angie looks like she could be Tiger Woods' sister.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Do you ever watch G4TV? She looks almost exactly like Olivia Munn, co-host of ATTACK OF THE SHOW.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Alot of people have noticed the simularities between Keesha and Danielle (and Janelle) both of whom I disliked, alot. But I have to say, Keesha is way more shallow than either of them.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

Umm...a little, but the shape of their skulls are different to my eyes (Munn's a little more on the round side, while Angie has a more elongated egg shaped head and wider jowls).

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Is there such a thing as negative shallow? I don't know how you could be more shallow than Danielle.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
It's really starting to bug me the way the editors of this show splice this show together.

The editors only showed the cast's reactions to kicking out Jessie, but again, the house did not follow through.

I was really hoping that he would have left, so we don't have to hear anymore of his clichéd antidotes and the way he speaks about himself in the third person.

Hopefully if Jessie wins HOD, his head will get even bigger that'll eventually explode.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
As much as I dislike Jessie i'm glad Angie is gone, mainly so I won't have to watch her chain smoke the entire time she was outside during the live feeds. Not really sure why but it really began to bug me and i'm not usually bothered by that sort of thing.

Jessie's time will come.

Dan isn't the one I would have liked for America's player, I would have chosen either Ollie or April and had them do unspeakably aweful things to the other lol.

Hey, SOMETHING has to split these two up lol, they're beginning to make me ill, no way will I be able to watch the constant snuggling and pecking that will surely go on in the HoH room this week. :rolleyes

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Not really a spoiler, but is something wrong with Libra? On Showtime last night, she spent the entire show YELLING at others. It was entertaining, but I think she might have snapped.

And about Jerry, what is this about his being a Marine? Someone told me he was only in the Marines for 4 years, and has been out for 50 years! Yet that is all he talked about. You would think he was career military from the way he talks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Crap! Figures that on one of the only two nights that I don't watch the feeds (can't dedicate 3 hours a day in my weekends, I watch the feeds at work M-F when I have 7 hours to kill) that's when something fun happens! :rolleyes

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
As a character, Jessie is providing some good comic relief.

Why does Dan talk so loud and exaggerated? He talks like he's talking to people who are either slow or hard of hearing.

Michelle's meltdown was funny.

Can't really stand any subplot revolving around Libra.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Last night's episode was one of the best in a long, long time.
They squeezed every ounce of entertainment from those 4 days into an hour and it made for a great show.

Major arguments....then into the kitchen singing Happy Birthday to Keesha, the dead silence afterwards....and then Libra's..ANYONE WANT CAKE?!
I LOL'd for awhile.

It seems like on all the BB web-sites, AP votes are running 80% for Jessie to get evicted. I really hope they rig it for him to stay. The kid is so unintentionally funny the show would be lost without him. It's going to screw Dan's game either way, so keep Jessie! I know he's a tool, but this show needs his character, the rest of these HGs are horrible!!
Well, except maybe Renny and Dan...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
^^Agreed, last night was total insanity, and the whole birthday thing made it all the funnier lol! And what the hell kind of cake was that!? It looked like a plate covered in tin foil with some whipped cream in the middle, it was the most pathetic b-day cake i've ever seen!

Dan won me over last night with his grin after Jessie left the room after the big hug hehe, I was wondering how the hell he was going to get Jessie to let him hug him for 10 seconds without thinking Dan was gay. :laugh:

Memphis has the personality of a frying pan and needs to go, as much as I don't like Jessie at least he makes the proceedings fun.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
That whole Libra episode on the CBS show Tuesday night is what I mentioned happened on Friday night when Libra snapped. It all happened live during the After Dark. They did a pretty good job editing it.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Jerry's behavior has been very childish. What Dan did is no different than how he acted in week 1 with Brian.

I don't like April at all.

I would like to see Keesha or Dan win. I wouldn't mind if Renny won either.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Agreed, if I have to hear him say the word "Judas" one more time in that old-man-perpetual-case-of-Laryngitus voice of his i'm going to claw my eyes out.

I'm really beginning to like Dan too, I hope he takes this thing. Keesha and April are probably two of the cattiest women i've ever seen and Keesha jumping on Libra for her joke at dinner was just ridiculous and only meant to cause a fight.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Anybody but April... Wow that girl is obnoxious, but sadly the one in control of the game right now.

Strangely, I used to dislike Memphis because he was boring but I would say that he, Dan and Renny have become my favorites. I kind of feel bad for Michelle because it looks like she is being played by April. I am not really a fan of hers, but she was pretty cool about the Dan thing and she comes off as a nice person, unlike Jerry who is just a raving fool. Michelle's biggest problem is she plays too emotional of a game and that never works. My prediction is: Watch out for Ollie. He is playing a brilliant game, but I am not a big fan of him. Kind of find him phony and boring.

Get back to me in two weeks and I am sure I will be rooting for April and hate Dan... This show pulls me all over the place.

NolanJ

Second Unit
April, first, you aren't as attractive as Keesha, and second, America is much more annoyed with your personality than with Keesha's laugh.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I love the face that April made when Remmy kicked her out the HOH competition.

Real grown up....yeah you're way better looking than Keesha...NOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks