What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Big Brother X (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
Our favorite guilty pleasure (well mine anyways) returns Sunday at 8.
Looks to be a good season as all houseguests are said to be compete strangers....first time since season 3.
Ages range from 22-75...all with strong differing opinions.
Bring it on!

Meet the HGs: BB X

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I like this bunch, conceptualy anyway, Renny was like nails on a chalkboard as soon as she appeared onscreen, she's like a white female version of Flava Flav.

Don't care for Jessie, either, and Jerry (love this guy already God bless im') nominating them was a good move I think, he doesn't have enough info to nominate anyone else for any other reason and those two were the one's who were in the sad position of creating the first conflict. Although I would have reacted the same way as Jessie if someone carried on in such an obnoxious manner when people were trying to sleep.

And Dan (aka Johnny Knoxville's stunt double) can go at anytime as well.

So happy this is back and I can't wait to watch the ST feed tomorrow at work!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The women may be older, but there is plenty of boobage in the house (male and female). Heh.

Jerry is delusional if he thinks he's making it to the end.

Ollie is going to be tested in his faith.

Dan seems to be a convenient Catholic (using confession to be absolved of premeditated sins). Don't much like the guy.

Brian thinks too highly of his game skills so early on.

Memphis has a big target on his back from the get-go with the car, and we'll have to see if he can forge alliances or not, but he seems smarmy.

Jessie's personality (whiney) got him on the block. Not a smart player. Definitely a dope for sitting out of the first challenge.

Renny is just a PITA. Can't stand her.

April is good eye candy, nice of her to give Jerry a thrill (and a pre-emptive nomination-avoidance boob grope).

Keesha is decent eye candy, though a little harsh looking when she's not smiling. Danielle (BB8) will look like her in a few years.

Angie is cute (I had a "There's Something About Mary" flashback - Warren when they were showing us her home life).

Libra is someone I have no real read on at the moment. She might play the motherly card.

Stephen is laying low, no telling if his gayness will impact relationships inside the house, but it was funny that his shirt (when squished together at the nomination looked to read "pure gay").

Michelle might be too opinionated if her east coast outspokenness gets her in trouble, but for now I have no idea if she's got game.

mike caronia

Second Unit
EXACTLY!!! hahaha
I'm rootin' her on for the win.
Which means she's screwed...

Jerry and his X alliance will dump him quick. The old geezer picked the wrong partner.
At least he got in some squeeze time! ha

I like the diverse cast, now let's see how long until we hate half of them!

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I noticed the t-shirt writing as well.

I can't wait to see what Dan's reaction will be when Stephen reveals that he's gay, although Stephen was getting a little "hot mess" on the couch. LOL

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Brian is an idiot if he thought that people weren't going to talk and compare notes about his lil' scheme, what happened tonight was enevitable and much deserved.

That whole ridiculous conflict between Renny and Jessie is strange, she's pissed because he didn't remember (conveniantly) that she apologized which made me go "hey that's right, she did apologize right away!" but then I had to stop myself and say "wait a second, she should have had the common sense to not act like an ass and wake people up in the first place!" lol.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Has anyone been watching the ST feeds?

Some drama went down today between Keesha and April, I can't even tell you what it was about or how it got started all I know is everyone was in the back having a good time lounging around and playing pool when suddenly Keesha and April began screaming at each other and the fallout took up the rest of the broadcast. :confused:

Hopefully the prime time show will shed some light on that.

My final verdict on Angie is in and it is that I don't find her all that attractive, the main reason being she smokes way too much. Occasioanlly okay but she's like a chimney the entire time she's outside. :thumbsdown:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Let's spoilerize the unaired livefeed developments going forward (nominations, POV winners, cat fights, brouhahas, etc). Leave some surprises for those who only follow the show via the episodes on CBS.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Might start an "all-spoilers" BB X thread for those following along with BBAD and the livefeed and updates.

mike caronia

Second Unit
I think there's only about 5 or 6 of us that actually are watching, so 2 threads might be over kill! haha

Live eviction in X minutes!

I like Renney, but Brian has been pretty damn funny for the feeds...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Later, Brian.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Looks like April's trying to "pull a Boogie" on Ollie, hope he can get his mind off her booty long enough to realize this lol.

mike caronia

Second Unit
My money is Brian gets voted back in on an America's Choice vote after 4 evictions. No way Grodner lets these HGs get a choice like last season.
It's gonna b-b-b-b-boring if the Libra/April/Ollie alliance run the show for a few weeks...

So who is meathead gonna put up? The old folks or the other guys Steve/Dan...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Stephen is a moron, to intentionally piss off the HoH probably wasn't the best move in the world. If he didn't go up to see his room out of macho pride he is still a moron because he essentially is saying that he has wasted his time in playing this game and wants to quit.

Jerry's revelation about his wife and his devotion to her brought a small tear to my eye, his gameplay aside (which IMO isn't too bad) I hope to be a man like him if I reach that age.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Michelle was so stupid in not using the veto on Dan or Steven to put up Libra.

I hope it comes back to bite her in the ass.

I can't wait to see when Jessie gets kicked out, or at least goes on slop.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
A question about Ollie, how can a preacher's son feel it is appropriate to have sex on camera but not swear? His parents must be very proud.

Also, has anyone else's opinion of Dan changed? I wanted him out last week After last night, I like the guy.

And I don't think Michelle was stupid. She would have been stupid if she went along with that last minute plan, to be manipulated rather than do what was earlier intended.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
My thoughts on the contestants:

Jerry is 75. He's by the books and gullable.

Ollie is in a showmance and will be outsted.

Dan was super-duper lame to start, but he's continuing to get better.

Brian played so hard way to early.

Memphis sucked to me at first, but right now he's just floating in the middle

Jessie may be vain and rude at times, but he's one of my favs right now.

Renny sucks so bad. I don't care if her daughter, husband and son think she's great - she sucks. And her wigs suck.

April is annoying

Keesha has an ugly name and is less annoying.

Angie is the hottie of the house.

Libra switched for me. I hate her and want her out bad.

Stephen grew on me, I already miss him.

Michelle is officially lame.

If Renny lays low for now she could make it to final four.

mike caronia

Second Unit
My thoughts after almost 3 weeks...
This cast is craptacular.
I do not like anyone except Angie.
And she ain't long for the house it seems.
The feeds have been super boring, After Dark (essentially the feeds) is the same.
Everyone thinks they have game, but they're all terrible at it.
The CBS show has actually been fun to watch. They seem to give bad edits to the people I really dislike.

Dan will float to F3 like Zach did.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I haven't even bothered with After Dark this year. And I agree, Angie is the only one I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMan56
Recent bookmarks