What's new
World Wide Stereo

BIC speaker question (1 Viewer)

Randy Noel

Stunt Coordinator
I currently own a BIC DV62CLR-S CC, and 4 DV32 Surrounds, which I am using in my Living Room. In my new HT/Family Room, I have prewired with AR 14/4 wire. What would the effect be if I mounted TWO of the DV32's on either side and slightly behind the seating area for my rears, and got two DV62si's for my fronts? Would this work? I am pretty ignorant in this area.:b Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
BIC's are great speakers. What you are wanting to do should be just fine. I use the same BIC DV62CLR for my center. Hard to find a better sounding speaker at any price. Good luck!

Scott

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Do you mean 2 surround speakers on a side that was meant for only one?

I'm not sure I follow...

JasonMcK

Auditioning
I use the DV62CLRS at the center, a pair of DV62si's for my mains and a pair of old DV602's in the rear. The 62si's deliver tight bass, great midrange and clear highs, right out of the box. No need to mess with any of the Ed Frias modifications. If you can swing it, buy 2 pair of the 62si's and use them as your mains and rears. With that setup, IMHO, a subwoofer is optional.

Have fun. BIC rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks