What's new

Bic Acoustech PL-980 7.2 (1 Viewer)

mrscary88

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
Hi everyone.
Getting ready to start making my purchases for my new HT.I would like to know what everyone thinks of this set up.It is perfect for my budget that i have to work with.Also has anyone heard these speakers?I have read many reviews about the pl-200 and pl-28, but nothing about the towers and the surrounds.Below is what i am thinking about getting.
Bic Acoustech PL-980 7.2
Onkyo SKH-410 Dolby Atmos Speakers
Onkyo TX-RZ800
Samsung UBD-K8500 All regions From market place sellers on amazon. Have bought from them before.
Vizio P65-C1
Thanks to all in advance.

mrscary88

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
The BIC PL-980 appear to be outstanding speakers. There's a very large thread over at AVS that you can read and see what owners think.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1800953-new-bic-america-flagship-towers.html

If you want Atmos, you're going to have to do a 5.2.2 setup. You will not be able to run a 7.2.2 Atmos setup with that Onkyo receiver.
Thanks for the info.Outside of onkyo is there a 7.2 receiver that will run atmos with a 7.2 speaker set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks