What's new

been spending too much time at the HTF (1 Viewer)

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Last nigth I had a dream where i impulse bought a toshiba 51" widescreen HDTV...... biggest dilemia was where in the house to put it, and then admoshing my parents nto to touch the brightness or contrast controls and to always turn it off when done to avoid burn in.... yeah HT is a sickness.

color me pink and give me a temperature

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
color me pink and give me a temperature
Yes, commonly known as the red push disease. Currently there is no cure other than getting a well-paying job and an electronics-loving wifee.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

John-Miles

Screenwriter
I got the job thing worked out... the wife part.... no such luck as of yet. course im single so i guess i can add that to my list of requirements? nah i think thats pushing my luck :)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
That was definately a dream. Toshiba does not make a 51", only a 50" and a 57" (and you thought you spent too much time here:b )

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Hmm well thats what i get for going into "that" store, there is one kinda near my house, ive enver gotten good or knowledgeable service there, but i was bored on my way home yesterday so i stopped in and they had one toshiba tv that had two stickers on it, one indicated a 51" and the other a 57" not surprising really that they would ahve a completly wrong sticker on an item

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I use to never get on the internet. Now that I found HTF I find myself hooked. I have only been a member for not quite 2 months. I looked at my profile and I have spent 2days 10 hours already. I see profiles for members that have been on here for a year or two with less time. I have been doing a lot of reading in the FAQ and basics. I have been spending WAY to much time on here. Not much longer though. I already have a full-time about 10 hour a day job. I am about to get another PT job for my addiction of HT. I also have a very supportive wife. Go to the speaker sub section and read Traded girlfriend for speakers. My post is about halfway down.

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Well Mark I am kinda thinking a woman to curb my spending might be a good idea.... when you dream about impulse buying 3-4k tv's things might be getting too hairy

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Mark I am kinda thinking a woman to curb my spending might be a good idea
Ah the ignorance of youth..... Must I really point out the folly of that statement?

What someone should do is stitch together a HTF singles room. Maybe the guys with the big TVs can hook up with the gals with the kickin surround systems...

John-Miles

Screenwriter
wow a woman with a kicking sound system...... now thats what i need that would prevent the need for my next planned upgrade, get a woman and an upgrade all in one... why didn't i think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks