Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 Release & Cover Art

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark Talmadge, May 7, 2009.

1. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

2. RickER

RickER Producer

Rick

Nothing makes the OCD guy in me happier. Thank you Universal!

3. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

I can't wait for the Battlestar Galactica movie, based on the original series, to begin production.

4. MattSav

MattSav Stunt Coordinator

The After Elton website is reporting that the "Face of the Enemy" webisodes will not be included in the BSG 4.5 release.

The studio wrote them back and said "Because Battlestar Galactica has such loyal and passionate fans, we try to include as much Bonus Content as possible to enhance each release. However, sometimes due to legal clearances, timing issues, and/or disc capacity, not every piece of available content can always be included."

Looking at the press release TVShowsonDVD posted from Universal on 4/21/09, I can't find a mention of the webisodes in the list of special features there either.

It's a pity the webisodes aren't included.

5. David Levine

David Levine Supporting Actor

That's not real good. Unlike the first set of webisodes on New Caprica, Face of the Enemy actually has some bits that are kind of vital to the final season.

6. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

later actions more understandable. Oddly enough, they didn't shoot the webisodes until after they had finished the season and we're shooting The Plan so they didn't originally intend to tell the events of the webisodes.

Maybe they're holding on to them so they can have something more to put on The Plan DVD/Blu-ray?